Saturday, April 7, 2018

I've been wondering about something, is there a particular type of jewelry you tend to wear in one season but not another? For example, I tend to wear leather and cloth bracelets more in the summer than the winter. . . I have had a little run on orders of Swirl Hoops recently, which always makes me wonder about the zeitgeist and how people come to suddenly want one thing or another. Although I can see maybe how you might want to wait to order this particular style until after scarf season. (Winter layers are such a pain, I'm totally over it) Thanks as always, for being my think tank! • • • • • #bohofashion #gypsy #bohojewelry #gypsystyle #hippie #boholuxe #hippiestyle #freespirit #gypset #bohogirl #freepeople #handmadejewelry #bohemianjewelry #gypsyjewelry #hippiefashion #boholife #etsyjewelry #hippiegirl #stylediaries #aboutalook #styleinspo #stylediary #streetstyleluxe #styleaddict #stylebook #fashiondiaries #styler #styled #mystyle


No comments:

Post a Comment