Friday, February 16, 2018

What do you guys think of these? And does anyone know if this post style has a name? I wore them all day yesterday, and they are insanely comfortable. To me, way more so than the standard post back, because there is no pokey bit behind your ear. And they look pretty rock and roll, I think. I wore them to the pediatrician yesterday and caught myself in the mirror and felt just a little too edgy for my surroundings. 😂😷 Can't wait to hear your opinions! • • • • • • • #waketomake #makersgunnamake #minimaljewelry #edgyjewelry #designmilk #adornmilk #modernjewelry #designstudio #seeingthepretty #slowliving_create #seekinspirecreate #makerslife #ofsimplethings #simplethingsmadebeautiful #flashesofdelight #simpledesign #cleandesign #everydayjewelry #minimalistjewelry #prettylittlethings #everydayessentials #whowhatwear #slowfashion #pursuepretty #homeinthestudio #wellmade #differencemakesus #handmadecurator #foundmademodern #handmadeloves


No comments:

Post a Comment