Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Aaaahhh! Putting yourself out there is SO hard sometimes, isn't it? I just spent part of the morning emailing potential wholesale accounts, and even though none of them have even really had a chance to respond yet, I am somehow already feeling anxious, and yucky about it. Thoughts like: "Did I present it in the right way? Are they even going to open it? Will they even like it enough to give it a second look if they do?" are running through my head. It is so emotionally stressful! I am generally pretty confident, and I love my work, and I am especially thrilled with my new spring collection, so why is this so hard? If anyone has any tactics about how to get through this process with good humor please share! Maybe I should go for a run. Or eat gummy bears on the couch with a good movie for the rest of the day. . . Thank you for letting me rant. 🙏 It's over now. • • • • • • • • • • • #mycreativebiz #lifeofanartist #waketomake #hardthingsarehard #makersmovement #creativepreneur #creativebusiness #handmadeisbetter #riojeweler #wearethemakers #creativelife #creativelifehappylife #girlboss #ladypreneur #solopreneur #savvybusinessowner #bedeeplyrooted #wellmade #whitespacewinter #communityovercompetition #cylcollective #thisismycommunity #theeverygirl #thatsdarling #iamtheeverygirl #calledtobecreative #abmcrafty #handmadebusiness #handmade


No comments:

Post a Comment