Friday, January 19, 2018

Many of you guys requested a pic of how these Little Scalloped Hoops look on, so here it is! I am pleased to report that I have been wearing these earrings nonstop for the last few days, and they passed the "comfortable enough to sleep in" test with flying colors. I had a little scare, where I thought I had lost one. But it turns out I had taken one off to shoot a picture of another new earring, and forgot to put this one back in. #phew #jewelerproblems But just to be on the safe side, each pair of these earrings will come with little plastic backs for extra security. Available now, along with two other new small hoop designs in the New Arrivals section through the link in profile! • • • • • • • • • • • • #rebeccahaasjewelry #styleaddict #thesimplethings #calledtobecreative #lifelivedbeautifully #thenativecreative #minimaljewelry #bohojewelry #bohobride #alternativebridal #pursuepretty #simplejewelry #whowhatwear #theeverygirl #girlboss #mycreativebiz #simplestyle #creativityfound #etsywholesale #earringsoftheday #whatiwore #slowfashion #ecoluxe #sustainablejewelry #greenlifestyle #thatsdarling #styleinspo


No comments:

Post a Comment