Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Boobies are available!Thanks so much for all of your comments and suggestions a few days ago. I was nervous about listing something so sort of risqué, but I'm so glad you all encouraged me to do it. The charity I decided to go with is @bcrfcure which is the highest rated breast cancer organization in the US. So you can support boobies and science! What's better than that? And as a special kick off, for the first 24 hours I'll be donating 60% of the purchase price of each order. (Which will go down to 40% afterwards, or I'll go broke) So buy early and buy often 😍. Because not only is it a great cause, these necklaces are ridiculously fun to make, and make me smile the whole time. Check them out through the link in profile. #womenrule #girlgang • • • • • • • • • • #whoruntheworld #girlboss #breastcancerawareness #cancersucks #giveback #cylcollective #communityovercompetition #wearethecreativeeconomy #tuesdaystogether @risingtidesociety @honeybook #thisismycommunity #thatsdarling #thedarlingmovement #theeverygirl #ladypreneur #womanowned #jewelryforacause #breastcancerresearch #science #womenforwomen #positivevibes #inspiredbythis #pursuejoy #flashesofdelight #craftsposure #foundmademodern #dslooking #abmlifeisbeautiful


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2mLNMQh

No comments:

Post a Comment