Tuesday, September 19, 2017

So excited to have just sent out my first wholesale order of my new home goods pieces! And to @spirea in Japan, no less! So very cool to think about my Vermont barn board shelves and handmade copper and cotton plant hangers hanging in someone's house on the other side of the world. 🌎 It's making me want to add to my home goods collection. But hmm, what to make next? • • • • • • • #etsywholesale #pocketofmyhome #sodomino #stylingtheseasons #gatheredstyle #foundforaged #barnboard #handmadeisbetter #craftsposure #mnml #minimalmood #dsfloral #finditstyleit #makeyousmilestyle #geometric #sharemystyle #simplystyleyourspace #seekthesimplicity #simplestyle #thehappynow #japan #handsandhustle #shelfie #creativespaces


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ypeQqr

No comments:

Post a Comment