Sunday, September 17, 2017

I have great admiration for people who can just throw together a pie on a regular basis. But that's not me. I really do love to make pie, but I have about 2-3 from scratch pies in me per year. But seeing the orchard loaded with apples alway gets me motivated. This time I tried the @cooksillustrated foolproof pie crust recipe this time, with vodka as the secret ingredient and it came out pretty 👌. Between that, and figuring out a few rolling out tricks I think I might now be able to be a 5-6 pies a year person. • • • • • • • • #theartofslowliving #eeeeeats #cooksillustrated #pie #applepie #americana #postitfortheaesthetic #onmytable #pursuepretty #nothingisordinary #bakingtime #thatsdarling #kinfolk #sodomino #RSlove #rscozy #stylingtheseasons #autumn #momentsofmine #seekthesimplicity #sunday_sundries #aquietstyle #darlingweekend #abmlifeissweet


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2h8x5w1

No comments:

Post a Comment