Friday, July 7, 2017

Photo shoot in progress for my new website! You are going to be able to shop by curated collections (yay!) and this here are some of the props and jewelry for the styles shot to lead into the nature inspired section. πŸ“ΈπŸƒπŸ’• This is also probably a good time to say THANK YOU to all of you who have been so patient with ordering off my current dinosaur of a website! I've really been burying my head in the sand about needing to tackle this project. There are a lot of details to work out, and it's making my brain hurt a little bit, but I'm on a roll now! • • • • • • #alifeofintention #thehappynow #cylcollective #bedeeplyrooted #homeinthestudio #inmystudio #creativeprocess #creativespaces #wip #creativepreneur #ladypreneur #feelfreefeed #thatsdarling #theeverygirl #calledtobecreative #thedarlingmovement #petalsandprops #gatheredstyle #natureinspiration #naturegirl #sustainablefashion #slowfashion #todaysvermont #handmade #etsywholesale #myunicornlife #thenewbohemians #searchwandercollect #dsfloral #nothingisordinary


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tR0csB

No comments:

Post a Comment