Thursday, July 6, 2017

I am alone. And I'm just realizing that it is the first time I've been actually alone in weeks. The kids are at camp. The extra nephews that are staying with us this week, also at camp. And my husband, who also works from home, is out on a long errand. And my assistant is on an errand. It's glorious. I generally don't need a lot of alone time, but how I'm feeling right now makes me think I need more than I've been getting. What about you? Do you need alone time to recharge? Or does interacting with others do that for you? #solitude #quietthechaos • • • • • This pic: a new bracelet style to test out at Sunapee. But for hose of you who won't be able to make it to Sunapee, if you are interested in something I post here in the next couple of weeks just ask. • • • • #seekthesimplicity #selfreflection #selfcare #thatsdarling #verilymoment #solitudeisbliss #theartofslowliving #thatauthenticfeeling #thejuggleisreal #momlife #creativepreneur #girlboss #pursuewhatislovely #simplethings #alonetime #breathe #bepresent #justbreathe #creativehappylife #creativelifehappylife #thehappynow #choosejoy #mindbodysoul #alifeofintention #bedeeplyrooted #cylcollective


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tVit8q

No comments:

Post a Comment