Monday, July 3, 2017

Alright you guys. I've got 350 pieces of jewelry to make this month, as well as a website to build. Do you think I can do it? I'll post progress reports here throughout the month so you can follow along, see how I'm doing, and maybe even give me some moral support! Possible, maybe. Insane, definitely! #350piecechallenge #makersgonnamake #wishmeluck #mondaymotivation #letsdothis • • • • • • • • • • #rebeccahaasjewelry #maker #makersmovement #werk #collectivelycreate #thenewbohemians #handcraftedjewelry #Designermaker #wearethemakers #welovecollect #craftsposure #sustainablefashion #jewelrygram #lifeofanartist #mycreativebiz #girlboss #ladypreneur #challenge #Creativelifehappylife #waketomake #createeveryday #peoplescreatives #theeverygirl #handsandhustle


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tBxhIE

No comments:

Post a Comment