Tuesday, June 20, 2017

It's a multi-tasking, eat lunch in front of my computer kind of day. Projects need to be wrapped up before I take off on Thursday for some fun in the sun with my little peoples! While I really do always try to take a break for lunch, some days that's just not possible, am I right? How often do you all manage to take a break for a proper lunch? And if it's a lot, tell me your secret!! But with my pretty green hillside outside the window, freshly cut peonies inside the window, and a vacation on the horizon, you won't hear any complaining from me! #thejuggleisreal #finditliveit • • • • • • • • #galtribe #savvybusinessowner #beingboss #creativespaces #deskscape #onmydesk #homeinthestudio #creativepreneur #handsandhustle #mycreativebiz #myunicornlife #lifeofanartist #blooooms #prettylittlethings #thatsdarling #thedarlingmovement #simplethingsmadebeautiful #seeingthepretty #differencemakesus #wowetsy #verilymoment #alifeofintention #the_gentle_manifesto #nestandflourish #seekthesimplicity #theeverygirl #inspiremyinstagram


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2rNezha

No comments:

Post a Comment