Tuesday, May 30, 2017

This view right here is a thing of serious happy making. I'm sitting at my new desk, in my new studio, looking across the room at my new photo area. It has a white top table on casters to be able to roll around easily to catch the best natural light. Off to the side is a little 3 tiered rolling cart to hold all my props, lenses and other camera accessories. No more skulking around from room to room, trailing debris, looking for an open surface in good light for me. Happy happy happy! • • • • • • • • #lifeofanartist #workspace #creativespaces #homeinthestudio #photography #productphotography #makersmovement #fromwhereihustle #thenewbohemians #thehappynow #inmystudio #onmydesk #creativebusiness #mycreativebiz #worklife #werk #minimal #makersvillage #workflow #collectivelycreate #folkcreative #seekthesimplicity #creativehappylife #creativeflow #canon #whywhiteworks


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2rgvd59

No comments:

Post a Comment