Wednesday, December 23, 2015

I thought this post by @juliabesidethesea was so beautiful and inspiring that I decided making them with my kid would be a lovely first day of Christmas vacation thing to do together. Let's just say that ours did not end up looking this nice, and there is lots of glitter and scraps of paper scattered into every corner of my kitchen, and lots of hastily scribbled on pieces of paper hanging on my tree. But it is still a great idea. Am I the only one out there that feels like these craft projects with kids would sometimes be more fulfilling without the, um, kid? Or is it just because I have a 6 year old boy who can't sit still. Anyway, in my secret life with lots of quiet time for craft projects I fully intend to give it another go. #regram @juliabesidethesea


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Yz8dvH

No comments:

Post a Comment