Thursday, December 5, 2013

2013 Holiday Open Studio Event! Now With Tsuga Studios Too!

Nick Kekic, of Tsuga Studios, is an amazing third generation glass artist who lives right over the hill from me.  So since our studios are so near each other we have decided to join forces this year for our open studio events in the hopes that those of you that can make it out for one event can try to make it to the other one as well. I promise it will be worth your time, his work is gorgeous, and his open studio events are the only time you can nab great deals on seconds of his work!  Everything in my studio will also be at least 20% off standard retail prices, and sometimes more, so both open studios will also be a great way to get a really great deal on some truly unique handmade gifts!  

Here is a sneak peek of some of the new Rebecca Haas Jewelry designs I'll be offering at my sale, alongside many classic favorite designs.


There will also be lots of one of a kind collage and paper art, including ornaments for your tree, from the Fiddleheads For Fiona Studio! Here's a little peek of some new paper work you can expect to find:

We will be serving some light and belly warming refreshments, (right now I'm thinking egg nog!) as well as some munchies, and lots of good cheer.  Please feel free to plan to stay a while and socialize.  I've been buried under piles of jewelry for too many weeks now!  It's time for some fun!  So please check the top image for time and place info, and I really hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment