Thursday, October 4, 2012

Heather and Reid's New Digs


 So it turns out that I didn't take quite as many interior photos as I had thought I had of our friends Heather and Reid's new beautiful home in the historic Fan district of Richmond, VA.   But hopefully these few will give you a sense of what a great feel it has.  They managed to pull off a beautiful combination of modern and traditional decor, which is a really great reflection of the space, as well as who they are as people.  Of course the beauty of their home comes as no surprise since Heather has always been a super stylish lady, and Reid is the co-founder of Order Design, in Richmond. I wish I had more interior shots for you, but I had to save a few photos for my next post featuring the great backyard soiree they put together for us to meet some of their Richmond friends while we were visiting.  So stay tuned for that: (Think candlelight and oysters on the half shell!)

1 comment: