Monday, July 30, 2012

Croquet

In my mind, I thought we'd be drinking gin and tonics and playing croquet every night once we moved to Vermont.  But sadly, in reality, it has only happened twice.  Here are some photos of the second time, which was over the weekend.  My brother and his wife and two boys have been here for the past five days, and we have been trying to do all the fun things we always mean to do in real life but never seem to get around to.
Yes, that is a very goofy picture of me in the middle, but I only have so many photos of myself living my imaginary life of leisure, so I wanted some photographic evidence on file.  And I love the photo of Sebastian on the bottom.  Does it look familiar to you? Remember this

2 comments:

  1. We miss you guys already. It was a really fun visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time! I've never played croquet. Looks like fun. Beautiful countryside too. :)

    (found you on the Etsy blog team)

    ReplyDelete