Sunday, January 8, 2012

Homesteading Roasters

Check out these adorable dishtowels from Homesteading Roasters, in Alaska.  They have lots of little wood stoves all over them!  I ordered them as a gift for friends up here who also heat their home primarily with wood.  But I was so very sad to part with them that I may have to order a pair for myself!  And the folks at homesteading roasters very nicely included this gorgeous note card in our package as a little unexpected gift.  Isn't it pretty?

6 comments:

  1. Love that shop and her work! The packaging of those tea towels is adorable!

    Hugs - Brandi
    Etsy Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous prints!

    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you guys are making me blush. What a great Monday this is turning out to be! Thank you for the amazing feature - your photographs really make my products shine (we could use a little more of that natural light here in Alaska)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, so glad you like the post! I struggle with natural light this time of year too. But at least the days are getting longer now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, the flora on the gift card is the same as the ones growing on the walls of your bathroom. Queen Annes' Lace? Or am i just makin' shit up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's right Paul! Very much the same!

    ReplyDelete