Friday, December 16, 2011

Emmett's First (Professional) Haircut!

We just got home from Emmett's first professional haircut!  We took him to Strand Style Studio, where our friend Chandra now officially cuts the whole family's hair.  She very considerately has her haircutting chair positioned with a great view of Main Street in the little town of Bellows Falls, so Emmett had a great view of vehicles of all kinds.  I've never seen him sit so still.  He even seemed to like it, I think.  And oh boy does he look handsome (I know, I'm biased, but still)!  I have now vowed never to hack at his hair myself again.  Thanks Chandra!  

5 comments:

  1. VERY handsome. Love the sweater, too! My husband does our son's hair with the clippers. I'm always worried about him not sitting still, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome boy, with a great haircut!
    Rebecca, the earrings are beautiful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liza and Kristen! And Liza, I'm so glad you like the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chandra did a great job. He looks so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete