Monday, May 9, 2011

Prizes!

I had a great time at Twist Fair in Northampton, MA this past Friday evening and Saturday.  I met lots of really lovely people and sold quite a bit of work, and I feel like it was generally a great success all around.  And I was very happy with how the display came out as well!  So to celebrate I bought a few little prizes from some of the other talented vendors for Mr. E. Bean.  Here are some pictures of the prizes and of the final display set ups for both Fiddleheads For Fiona and Rebecca Haas Jewelry.  The little penguin was made by Jen from Zooguu and the appliqued dino t-shirt was made by Michelle at Hoosier Magnolia
I also want to say a great big thank you to Cassie and Carolyn for helping me set up and tend both booths at the fair!  I feel very lucky to have such generous and supportive friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment