Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Charleston Here We Come!

We are heading to Charleston, SC today for our friends Heather and Reid's wedding.  (These are the same folks that are behind this gorgeous apartment that you may recognize from a post from earlier this spring.)  I am  very much looking forward to getting back to Charleston again.  And we are taking the munchkin this time, and I can't wait to get him onto the beach!  I am hoping to take a whole bunch of pictures, both wedding related and non, so stay tuned for upcoming Charleston posts.  I'm not sure if I will have time to post during our trip, so I apologize in advance for a week of light blogging, to be sure.  But I will leave you with a couple of pics of the various signs (to be handwritten later) that I made for Heather to mark the cake table, gift table etc. at her reception.  The silhouette is of their hound dog Henry, who is greatly beloved by both Heather and Reid.
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time!! These cards you made are ADORBS. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go heather and reid! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete