Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Busy Busy

I've been busy busy in the studio getting ready for Twist Fair in Northampton, MA on May 6th and 7th.  I am showing both Rebecca Haas Jewelry and Fiddleheads for Fiona which should be fun, and a little hectic.   And it is the 1st time I'll be showing my Fiddleheads work in public (besides Etsy) so there's lots to do.  I've been working on a new display system for it, since displaying paper goods and 2D art is so different from displaying jewelry.  I've just ordered a custom piece from a woodworking friend that I am pretty excited about.  In fact, I am pretty excited about how the whole thing is going to come together.  Here are some of the components I've been playing around with.  It isn't much to look at yet, but I'll be sure to photograph the end result!
And here's a new pen and ink card design that I am going to modify into some super cute, multi color but minimalist gift cards.   
All of this work will be finalized by Twist.  I hope if any of you are in the area you will stop by and say hi!

1 comment:

  1. Knowing you, I'm sure it'll be great. Hope it's a fantastic show!

    ReplyDelete