Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Haven

I must take a minute to say thank you to Heather and Jennifer, my two generous hostesses-with-the-mostesses on my recent extended trip to Brooklyn.  Staying with the two of you made my trip so cozy and comfortable, I can't say thank you enough for opening up your beautiful apartments to me!  Hopefully you will come visit us in Vermont soon and I can get a chance to return the favor.  These photos are from Heather's serene spare room only, because sadly my camera battery died before I moved over to Jennifer's, or there would be pictures of her super stylish Williamsburg apartment as well!  Thanks a million ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Well, a photo of our couch wouldn't seem quite as hospitable I suppose. It was our pleasure.

    p.s. I love her blue wall!

    ReplyDelete