Sunday, December 19, 2010

Vermont Commerce

I just dropped off my last holiday order of the year!  (I'd just like to take a little moment to say Hooray for that, first of all!  It looks like I'll actually get to spend 4 days before Christmas this year NOT working for the 1st time in about 10 years.)
The customer wasn't home so he asked me to just leave the package for him in his barn on top of his snowmobile, and he'll mail me a check.  Gotta love doing business in the country.  Oh, and I've never met this person before in my life either, he's a friend of a friend.  Priceless.



 We're leaving for California tomorrow for 10 days, so I'll be blogging only sporadically during that time.   Merry Christmas everybody!  I hope you all have a happy and joy filled holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment