Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Studio Pictures

Hi All!  I did a major studio cleaning and rearranging to get ready for last weekend's holiday studio sale.  Here are some photos of the finished product.  In these photos it is set up for the sale, not for working.  The table against the wall is usually more in the middle of the room, and usually also has no tablecloth.  Once I put everything back into a work arrangement I'll snap some more pics.  But here's how it looks now!  I think it is so cozy that I've left it this way for the rest of the holiday season and I'll put it back after Christmas.
 My studio is actually 2 small adjoining rooms. one I use for the cleaner things like necklace stringing and assembly, and the other is for the dirty and dusty things, like soldering and sanding and drilling.




 I am actually lucky enough to have a second studio upstairs where I make all my paper goods, but for the purpose of having everything together for the sale I brought all of the finished pieces downstairs to hang.  It's nice to have all the cheery colors and animals, I think I'll leave them up.


I'm afraid there's just nothing pretty about my soldering table, but it is a very necessary part of my work space, so here it is, for better or for worse.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm insanely jealous. All that space! It looks gorgeous all prepped for your open studio. Love the peek at your soldering station ;)

    ReplyDelete