Monday, November 15, 2010

Today's Inspiration - DIY from France

Do you all ever read this magazine?  My Mom gets it whenever she is in a major metropolitan area with a decent news shop.  She sent along her last copy and I was so impressed and inspired by the beautiful pictures and craft projects inside.



I love this alphabet shadowbox project!


There is a little gift guide section where I found the cutest little botanist kit for kids, with sketch pads, pencils, scissors, and a little magnifying glass!

The end of the magazine is filled with very detailed instructions on how to complete the various projects inside.  Only hitch is that unless your French is better than mine you'll need a little help with some translating because the vocabulary is very crafty-specific.  But I think it would be worth it!  Amusez-vous et bonne chance!




No comments:

Post a Comment