Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Thing I Like About Winter

Pretty much the only thing that I like about winter so far is that the view from our kitchen window gets better once all the leaves have fallen off the trees.  See that mountain back there?  It's pretty.  And warm fires are pretty nice too.



There must be other nice things about winter that I am not remembering right now.  But right now I already miss summer.  Sigh.  And next summer is a very long way away!  Maybe I will have lots of extra time for indoor things, like fun crafting projects.  That will be nice!

1 comment:

  1. HA, yes, being able to see farther into the mountains really IS the only good thing about winter. It's always such a little shock once the leaves come down and you go "damn, I'd forgotten about those distant hills"! ;)

    ReplyDelete